Friday, October 15, 2010

It's a Barbie world.

You've probably seen this photo before. I took it a year ago. 
I woke up to find that Barbie hung herself. 
I figure she didn't like that she had cinderella's dress on.

The girls really love their barbies. In fact, anytime we go shopping for a toy they want a Barbie.. And I ask them "Why? They always end up with their clothes off and their hair all un-did." Oh MOM! I promise I will leave their clothes on this time! 

Over the past summer Anna and Brooke started a game of chucking Barbies up in to the trees in our backyard and Chris would come out with a broom and ladder and whack them out..... Then he'd say "stop throwing your Barbies in the trees! We've bought you a bazillion Barbies and they always end up in the trees!".. and Arissa would say, "Be kind to your toys. Don't show aggression toward them. Show them LOVE!" 
Anna would giggle and continue hucking them up there.. 
Last night while  I was in the hot tub, I spotted a few Barbies left over from the summer festivities. I think I'll leave them up there until Chris notices them and comes outside with his broom! 



No comments: