Saturday, October 23, 2010

the business with food

Here's the thing. I work hard to make sure my kids eat healthy, well balanced meals- EVERY meal. It's kinda a way of life for us. We don't even think about it. Til lately, when Anna brings home her lunch box from school FULL of what she left with in the morning. I've started to become a bit mean about it with her. "If you don't eat your lunch, we are going to make you come home for lunch, every day" ... No! mom!! I want to eat lunch with my people!
So, Friday I took a picture of Brooke's lunch. I thought it looked very pretty. Cocktail bread with tuna, breadsticks with hummus and apples. MMmmmm chocolate milk!
And 2 minutes later (not kidding), Arissa sends me THIS with a comment "this woman is INSANE!" 
I am sooo inspired! Send me some lunch container, doo-dad FUN people!!!








No comments: