Thursday, July 1, 2010

what i've been doing in my spare time..

I really don't have spare time. My days are spent with my head spinning in a 360 making sure everyone is safe, clean and well fed. The floors are washed, dishes done, laundry... you get the idea. This was all getting monotonous, so I broke out the singer, did some research and found some great projects online, to be completed after "work". THIS (click on "THIS") is the most brilliant tutorial on how to make a hat out of an old (or new) t-shirt. I made 4 in one night. If I can do, you can do it!!

Oh, and i made this dress for Anna out of one of my old t-shirts. My own design ;)
What good is a bunch of hats for the kiddos if I don't make myself sumpin. Here's a great DRESS, easy to make, easy to accessorize.
Stay tuned ...

1 comment:

Kristen Fecker Peroni said...

Does it hurt to be so pretty?